Barrie, Innisfil and Orillia Real Estate - Full Real Estate Solutions and Investment

For Landlords

Forms and checklists to help you manage your property once you’ve made your purchase. Access to Rental Forms, provincial information on Landlord-Tenant Acts, Building & Fire Codes, Land Registration and much more.

Rental Application:

Residential Lease Form:

Rental Unit Checklist – Furnished Unit:

Rental Unit Checklist – Unfurnished Unit:

Landlord-Tenant Links for Ontario:

Municipal Affairs and Housing

Tenant Protection Act
Ontario Rental Housing Tribunal - Landlord and Tenant Board


  • Landlord Applications – these are the forms a landlord must use to make an application to the Board.

  • Notices of Termination and Agreement Forms – these are the forms a landlord or a tenant must use to give a notice to end the tenancy.

  • Notices of Rent Increase – these are the forms a landlord must use to tell a tenant that the rent will increase.

  • Other forms – these are the affidavit, certificate of service, and various motion forms that landlords and tenants may need at various points in the Board’s proceedings or for making other requests to the Board.

Landlord Applications

Fire Code

Ontario Fire Code

Building Code
Building Regulation
Structural Aspects of Renovating

Land Registration
Land Registration Information